Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So It Begins...

Well, if you are new to this blog, it will be a continuation and supplement of several painting logs I maintain over at Warseer. They consist of my Imperial Guard andTyranid armies, and will eventually play host to my Ork army when I get my act together to take some pics and start painting it again. Keep an eye out for the greenskins in March when the new Kans arrive.

I guess this will simply become a place where I can post my musings, rants, tutorials, thoughts, schemes, and other such nonsense related to the world of Warhammer 40k, and to a lesser extent the greater world of miniature gaming.

Keep an eye out for updates here, or feel free to drop by Warseer from time to time. They've got some good stuff over there.

~iPaint

No comments:

Post a Comment